Maintenance Control Manager- Cargo Airline Company
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Valid FAA Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings, FAR 121.378
· Knowledge of FAA- 14 CFR Chapter
· Hold Company Airworthiness and RVSM Release Authority (Preferred)
· Knowledge about maintenance and airworthiness (Parts 1, 21, 23,25,43,45,65,91,119 and 121)
· Knowledge about safety rules and safe operating practices
· Bilingual- English & Spanish (Read, Write and Speak)
· US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident Card
· Required to pass a background investigation
· Must have at least 7 years of experience in the maintenance of large turbine aircraft, with 3 of those years being in a supervisory capacity.
· Have at least one year of experience in a position responsible for returning airplanes to service, and maintaining the same category and class airplane as used by the Company (Boeing 747).
· Training course in Boeing 747
· Training in Special Operations (Preferred)
· Successfully completed the Maintenance Controller’s training course described in the Maintenance Training Manual Chapter 2. (Preferred).
· Communication: Assertive communication skills in order to stablish and maintain positive relationship. Capacity for analysis, synthesis, effective communication that can streamline the processes in maintenance tasks and achieve compliance.
· Leadership: Beyond the technical knowledge, administrative and organizational skills, must be able to unify the individual wills from the members on the work team in a shared effort, also focused on a common goal, the success of the Department of Maintenance Management, and with it, the organization as a whole.
· Decision Making: Must be able to assign and supervise tasks. Possess critical and decisive thinking, which allows to make decisions the decisions of the position, that require the ability to contemplate options, weigh the advantages and disadvantages of each one, and make decisions that favor the good maintenance management. Must have the ability to work under pressure and negotiate with the areas involved.
· Resource Management: Must be able to reasonably manage the resources assigned to your area. Being able to establish priority levels, according to the productive goals of the company.
· Planning: The ability to organize and forecast is essential, since the maintenance activity ranges from the organization of maintenance plans, the execution of the necessary corrective actions in the event of system failures or novelties. The acquisition and storage of spare parts, components and parties, to the management of team works and third parties’ contracts.
· Data and Information Management: Establish and control performance indicators or maintenance KPI’s. Make efficient use of it to manage maintenance and take corresponding corrective actions.
Airline Cargo Company
Get fresh Work From Home Airframe Powerplant Inspection Authorization jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.