Are you a Production Superintendent, Department Manager, or Production Manager looking for your next growth opportunity?
Do you have experience working in a "Just In Time Manufacturing" environment and understand the importance of Workforce planning to meet customer demand?
Does working in a fast pace environment, that focuses on Leadership, Safety, and processes that drive success attract you? If you just answered yes to these three questions, we may have just the role you have been dreaming about!
Airgas Dry Ice is currently seeking an Plant Manager based out of Cheyenne WY. The Plant Manager is a working manager who supervises 10 total employees on the manufacturing floor .
The Plant Managers focus will be:
- Ensuring all staff members adhere to OSHA general standard as it relates to a manufacturing facility, Safety SOP's, P/L management and Labor Cost Management.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the facility to include the understanding of and ability to explain basic mechanical theory to direct reports, coordinating vendors, projecting and establishing preventative maintenance programs and schedules, while directing the maintenance staff to insure that all equipment is properly maintained and operational.
- Workforce Planning/ Scheduling
- Process Improvement/Quality efforts (Six Sigma Lean)
- Managing all plant operations to insure budgetary goals are met or exceeded.
- Insure our products meet or exceed our QC standards, using specified SOP testing methods.
- Manage any special projects / improvements as directed.
- Collaborate with Plant and Branch Managers on the east and central region to insure accurate and timely delivery of production requirements.
- Collaborate with regional sales, management, and customers to insure high customer satisfaction. Interview, hire, train, and discipline employees according to corporate guidelines and policies.
- Insure timely and accurate data entry related to product sales, purchasing, and receiving of raw materials and supplies.
- Managing shift scheduling, performance evaluations, safety training documentation, disciplinary actions, associate development, and specific job related training.
- On-call required. (This can include late night phone calls and the occasional on site visits on weekend days.)
- Five (5) years' experience in a significant leadership role of more than 10 production personnel in an industrial, manufacturing environment.
- Ability and desire to provide top notch leadership
- Understanding of financial reports, budgetary methods and forecasting
- Some travel required
- Flexibility to maintain a Facility operating on a 24/7 schedule
- High potential Operations or Production Mangers ready for the next level are encouraged to apply.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience, to include military experience. (Associates degree or High School diploma with formal technical training considered in conjunction with extensive, relevant experience).
- Additional formal training in one or more of the following is desired: Hydraulics, Industrial Refrigeration, Reciprocating and Screw type Compressors, Manufacturing processes.
Looking for a great company to work for? You'll Find It with Us!
Airgas LLC offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life & Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement and more.
Looking for a great company to work for? You'll Find It With Us! Airgas LLC offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and more.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability