Our Route Drivers are the face of the company, safely delivering gas cylinders and related hard goods to customers. Our ideal Delivery Driver will thrive in a positive work environment that they not just enjoy, but contribute to; we share in successes and overcome challenges together.
Take a look at how you can get in the driver's seat of your career !
ESSENTIAL DUTIES :
- Maintain courteous and professional relationships with our customers while providing them with products and service of exceptional quality.
- Maintain records promptly and accurately as required by the company and in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Provide timely communication back to distribution manager or customer's salesman regarding any changes related to the customer.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and advise of any needed repairs using the vehicle inspection report form. Have any immediate problems repaired before going on route.
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred);
- Valid Class A CDL with hazmat and airbrake endorsements;
- Minimum 1 year commercial driving experience or certificate from accredited truck driving school;
- No at fault accidents or moving violations within the past 3 years;
- No DUIs, DWIs, or license suspensions within the past 7 years;
- Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Why wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability