Anchorage is looking for a CDL Driver to join the team!
Take a look at how you canget in the driver's seat of your career!
* Maintain courteous and professional relationships with our customers while providing them with products and service of exceptional quality.
* Maintain records promptly and accurately as required by the company and in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
* Provide timely communication back to distribution manager or customer's salesman regarding any changes related to the customer.
* Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and advise of any needed repairs using the vehicle inspection report form. Have any immediate problems repaired before going on route.
* High School Diploma or GED (preferred);
* Valid Class A or B CDL with hazmat and airbrake endorsements;
* Minimum 1 year commercial driving experienceorcertificate from accredited truck driving school;
* No at fault accidents or moving violations within the past 3 years;
* Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much more. http://www.airgas.com/company/careers/employee-benefits
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Why wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!
/EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/
/Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability/
Title: *CDL DRIVER (LOCAL ROUTE ) ** HOME DAILY ***
Requisition ID: 25654