Do you excel at building lasting relationships? Do you understand that sales are more about showing your customer the value proposition, than the price? Do you have experience selling industrial products and upselling to current customer base? If you just answered yes to these questions, we may have just the role you have been dreaming about!
Red-D-Arc Welderentals an Airgas company is seeking an Outside Sales Associate based out of our Burnsville, MN office supporting our local Branch Sales operations that will cover Minnesota and surrounding States. The Outside Sales Associate will OWN the account management and business development relationship within the Construction, Weld Automation, and Power generation Sales Market Segment.
What will I be doing?
Under the direction of the District Manager, the Outside Sales Associate will develop rentals and sales of welding equipment, power generation and weld automation in assigned region by following sales leads, making presentations, preparing quotations, maintaining all required literature and providing customer follow-ups. The incumbent will also assess customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions. Some overnight travel is required.
- Post-secondary education equivalent to a Diploma in Business Management or equivalent
- Outside Sales experience in either an industrial equipment rental or a welding equipment sales or rental environment (ideally construction, fabrication, and/or manufacturing sectors)
- Working knowledge of positioning equipment, welding applications and equipment
- Must be performance driven and show a high level of accountability
- Forward thinking, proactive, detailed and results oriented, positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Develops and increases end user customer base by effective communication, assessment of needs and recommendations of solutions.
- Performs onsite equipment demonstrations.
- Makes application recommendations of welding and positioning equipment.