The professional selected will apply technical skills and knowledge to remove, install, start up and troubleshoot new systems. This person will install geothermal and high efficiency heating and air conditioning systems within residential settings. This person must have training and SIGNIFICANT experience as an HVAC installer and be able to work independently and as a team member.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- A valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work overtime
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- 2+ years HVAC experience
- Self-motivated to complete tasks within time constraints
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment background checks.