Are you passionate about creating engaging written and visual storytelling? Do you love emerging content platforms? If so, then you are ready for takeoff with Airfield! We are currently looking for a marketing content manager to continue scaling our brand and product marketing efforts.
This position is responsible for the ideation and creation of compelling content projects for the Airfield Supply and JetFuel brands. Equal parts thinker and doer, you will be tasked with creating unique content across a multitude of channels that pushes our brand forward and engages our current and potential customer audience.
- Develop short and long-form written content to drive brand and product awareness, digital traffic and engagement that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate across the marketing team, in-house and third-party design, management, retail and customer service functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Help build out our life cycle marketing content across the Airfield blog, email marketing, SMS marketing, social media and on-site content.
- Be the point Airfield brand ambassador on all digital engagement channels including Airfield social channels, Yelp, Weedmaps, Leafly, Google Reviews and other third-party platforms.
- Respond to reviews and work to increase customer communication via content.