- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Operate, maintain, repair and troubleshoot mechanical and utilities equipment on a healthcare environment.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Operate utilities equipment, make adjustments as authorized, and monitor its performance, documenting all daily readings as required.
- Perform routine and/or preventive maintenance as needed or assigned by supervisor for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functions of utilities systems including, but not limited to air handling units, chillers, pumps steam, compress air, reverse osmosis, motors, power generator, boilers, and other HVAC, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Accurately diagnose problems and or failures in plumbing, air conditioning, mechanical and electrical systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and /or system repairs and replacement needs.
- Thoroughly inspect Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, and HVAC systems and their components (not limited to: AHU’s, Fans, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Water Tanks, Boilers, Plumbing Fixtures) for the purpose of ensuring safety, evaluating equipment status, and identifying necessary repairs in new and current customers.
- Respond to emergency calls during and after hours.
- Follows and enforce ASI’s safety program in order to maintain ZERO accidents and Total Compliance.
- For each service performed prepare detailed documentation (Service Job Report) for the purpose of providing written support in compliance with regulations and or conveying information to clients.
- Work with limited supervision.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of repair, maintenance and installations techniques for all type of utilities equipment
- Skill in reading and understanding of piping diagrams, schematics and equipment manuals
- Skills in performing preventive maintenance to plumbing and HVAC equipment.
- Personnel supervisory skills
- Skills in Plumbing systems troubleshooting and repairs
- Skills in Mechanical systems installations
- Skills in Pumps and Cooling Tower operation, troubleshooting and repairs
- High school diploma
- HVAC, Electrician, or Plumbing license preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs. on a routine basis
- Ability to work at heights
- Minimum of 10-15 years of previous experience
- Valid PR driver’s license
- Equal opportunity employer
AIREKO is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Aireko