Aireko Ponce, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
The Service Coordinator utilizes technology to perform a personalized customer support experience. Uses software tools (FSM, TSheets, Remote Monitoring, System Analytics, etc.) to effectively maintain work schedules for service representatives and ensures that customer commitments are met. Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews and equipment, for normal installation, service, or emergency repairs rendered outside the place of business. Receives customer calls and adjust schedule as required. Maintains constant and effective communication with clients using technology (ASI App, Email, social media). Provides staff support to service supervisors to ensure a smooth and timely flow of materials, tools, test equipment, and paperwork.
- Update the Booking Bank Report of all contractual agreements existing in all Aireko Services &Installations (ASI) services disciplines.
- Coordinates preventive maintenance services with customers in advance and confirm 24 hours prior service by phone and/or electronics way (ASI App, Email) and post to preferred technician in FSM.
- Schedules and dispatches technicians for installation, service, and emergency repairs coordinated by the division supervisor or manager.
- Generates Work Order Documents assign the proper technician and notifies customers and service representatives of the work coordinated.
- Receives and process client emergency calls as per the ASI Connect remote monitoring platform SOP.
- Audits service hours, materials and documentation reports and monitor personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special requests.
- 1-3 years of industry experience or a related customer service experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- High quality organizational skills.
- The ability to work well under deadlines and to multitask.
- The ability to build relationships and teamwork within the company.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
AIREKO is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Aireko