Assistant Project Manager
Aireko Guaynabo, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
JOB SUMMARY: The Assistant Project Manager (APM) will be working directly with our Project Managers to assist in the planning and oversight of our projects. In this position, you will be expected to coordinate compliance efforts with local governing authorities, develop and maintain project labor plans and produce and update project drawings. The APM will serve as the quarterback for the site work and be the main point of contact with the client during the construction phase.
- Work directly with our Operations teams in the planning and execution of projects.
- Estimates materials, equipment, and labor needed to determine project costs.
- Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Responsible for onsite management of all subcontractors and third party labor.
- Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Monitors project progress and ensures design specifications and safety standards are met.
- Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is required
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in the construction industry or similar position
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as the ability to complete a company specific safety orientation.
- OSHA 30hrs is a plus.
- PMP Certification preferred
- PROCORE knowledge preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Ability to work on multiple small projects.
- Willing to work all over the Island, as needed.
AIREKO is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Aireko