This position is for you if you are self-motivated, energetic, and results oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Available to go on two to three calls per day, including some weekends and evenings to accommodate customer availability
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Complete all necessary paperwork to include: agreements, finance documents, heat gain and loss calculations, installation notes and rebate forms.
- Lead generation activities to include attending networking events, home shows and community events and making outbound calls.
- Attend weekly sales meeting and coaching sessions.
- Valid Driver's License
- In home sales experience is a plus.
- Prior industry experience industry is a plus
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met
- Professional appearance and personality
- Ability to handle I Pad and apps effectively
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!