Aire Serv of Springfield/Branson Town of Blue Eye, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a skilled individual to join our team as an HVAC Apprentice. The responsibilities of the HVAC apprentice include performing routine maintenance, replacing parts, repairing machinery, and furnishing the HVAC Technicians with tools, materials, and supplies.
To be successful as an HVAC Helper, you should have a strong Mechanical and problem solving background as well as the tools related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of these systems. Ultimately, a top-notch HVAC Apprentice should be physically fit, good with their hands, and able to effectively follow instructions.HVAC Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the installation of HVAC systems on commercial and residential properties.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing roof units for heating and air conditioning as well as the units inside residential and commercial buildings.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools needed for HVAC installation.
- Cleaning and replacing air ducts.
- Following instructions for picking up and delivering parts, tools, materials, and supplies to and from the job site.
- Ensuring all tools, materials, and equipment are in good working order.
- Completing preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and the associated equipment as skill level advances.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and replacing plumbing and electrical systems.
- Coordinating with team members to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all HVAC systems remain compliant with industry standards and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Clean driving record and ability to pass a background check.
- Willingness to learn In-depth knowledge of HVAC systems and their inner workings.
- Familiarity with tools and equipment necessary for maintenance.
- Physical fitness and manual dexterity.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Aire Serv of Springfield/Branson
AddressTown of Blue Eye, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at Aire Serv of Springfield/Branson