Customer Service Representative and Dispatcher
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
As a Customer Service Representative & Dispatcher, you are a key member of the team and represent Aire Serv on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer Concerns. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Scheduling appointments
- Assigning daily work/calls to other team members
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls and respond to customer complaints
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing and reviewing purchase orders.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- General computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office
- Typing skills a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee discounts, deals, promotions
- Team building/Family appreciation events
- Opportunity to earn additional income through sales commissions
- In-House Customer Service Training
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with the Aire Serv® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
Aire Serv of Pasadena
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?