As Professional Sales Associate/Home Comfort Design, you are a key member of the team who proactively generates sales and nurtures relationships. You are responsible for visiting customer homes to determine their HVAC needs and make the appropriate recommendations for system replacement. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is for you if you are self-motivated, energetic, and results oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Available to go on two to three calls per day, including some weekends and evenings to accommodate customer availability
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Complete all necessary paperwork to include: agreements, finance documents, heat gain and loss calculations, installation notes and rebate forms.
- Lead generation activities to include attending networking events, home shows and community events and making outbound calls.
- Attend weekly sales meeting and coaching sessions.
- Valid Driver's License
- Prior industry experience industry is a plus
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!