As a Lead HVAC Installation Professional, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation of heating and air conditioning systems. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have five years or more experience in the HVAC industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are mature, self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to train & manage installation helpers and efficiently meet deadlines.
- High quality installations of heating and air conditioning systems
- Train and supervise team installation helpers
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Experienced Residential HVAC knowledge
- CFC Certification
- Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Aire Serv of Michigan