As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and frequently the first point of contact for our customers. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional, timely and courteous manner
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing and reviewing purchase orders.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- General computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office
- Typing skills a plus
- Health Insurance
- IRA match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Positive work environment