Assistant HVAC Parts/Project Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $15 Hourly
Do you want to join an Appreciative Team, where you will feel rewarded and recognized for your HVAC knowledge & talents, by putting them to use as a skilled Assistant Project Coordinator?
We are proud of our Family Oriented Environment, where your Company Founders perpetuate a true definition of the title, “Employer of Choice”!
By utilizing team member feedback that we acquire on a regular basis, all Team Members enjoy a fantastic, rewarding workplace culture that attracts & retains superior employees.
We want YOU to be a part of it!
Our Team Members boast this about us :
- “Supportive, friendly and fun office staff”
- “Great hours and stability – I get a minimum of 40 hour weeks year round, even in the off seasons!”
- “I like the Freedom of having my own Company Vehicle and being dispatched directly from home each day”
- “I get ongoing technical support on difficult calls, our Service Manager is incredibly patient and always willing to invest in my skill development and training”
- “We like to promote from within the Company, there are opportunities for Career Advancements, Commission and pay increases”
- “No 2 days are the same, you can have a variety of challenges!”
CAN YOU ROCK THESE TASKS?
- Provide accurate, timely execution of customer repairs/orders, estimate requests, and customer inquiries promptly and courteously
- You are computer savvy and know how to research product/part cost & availability on HVAC system repairs
- Cost out/ Estimate repairs, and submit authorization/parts requests for Warranty Coverage to Home Warranty Companies and Manufacturers
- Process and track Warranty Claims efficiently - to facilitate Credits and Returns
- Input estimates into proprietary software and send electronically to customers or Warranty Companies for approval
- Updating estimates & dispatches with relevant information on job costs, authorization amounts and status, parts tracking and arrival - as it becomes available.
- Process inbound shipment/delivery paperwork and packing slips, matching information diligently to customer repairs, and updating dispatches accordingly
- Going through repair orders daily, updating dispatches with job relevant information as it becomes available.
- Provide professional and knowledgeable assistance to customers through identifying and fulfilling their product requests, answering technical questions, keeping them up to date during all phases of the project, and providing exceptional customer service
WHO YOU ARE…
- You have an intermediate knowledge of the heating & air conditioning industry
- You know your way around a computer, specifically Google Apps, and Office 365
- You have strong organizational skills
- Your punctuality, reliability, and professionalism is what sets you apart from the rest of the crowd!
- A team player with a positive attitude, who can work independently
- You are willing to learn and have fun!
- You tend to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Benefits Offered (Ask how about our PTO Incentive for an ADDITIONAL week of vacation!)
- 3 Paid Personal Day's and 6 Paid Holiday's per year
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched - 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Opportunities for advancement within the Company
- Company communications facilitated by latest Apple Technology
- Enhanced Technical Training Curriculum - using Virtual Reality & Online Resources
We are ACTIVELY interviewing for this position - Apply today and our Hiring Manager will follow up same day!
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with the Aire Serv® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
Aire Serv of Coastal Carolina and Wake County
BusinessView all jobs at Aire Serv of Coastal Carolina and Wake County