Administrative Assistant - FACTS Training
Aircare International Tacoma, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The leader in business aviation services, Aircare FACTS Training, is currently seeking to add a new
professional to our in-office staff. We are looking for someone to join our positive, energetic team-oriented
office. Requirements include, working efficiently with computers, multi-line phone systems, a
great attitude and be able to work within a fast-paced team environment. Room for growth with a great
• Answer incoming calls on a multi–line phone system
• Manage instructor/driver expense reports
• Data entry for training programs, class registration, logistics, and online module assignment
• Produce electronic records for distribution to class participants
• Effectively provide detailed program information via telephone and email
• Maintain integrity of course management database
• Assist with instructor support within the database
• Provide client support
• Good typing and 10 key skills
• Proficient in, Microsoft Excel, Word
• Mac computer skills preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Posses excellent organizational skills, be a self-starter, and work well as part of a team
• Work normal business hours in a professional office setting
• Full time in-office, Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm
• Salary is DOE range starting 38-43 annually
• Located in Tacoma, WA
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company 401K Plan
Aircare InternationalWhy Work Here?
Great benefits with annual bonuses and becoming part of a Team.
We work with private flight departments around the world and get all the updated information when it comes to traveling.
401 East 25th StreetTacoma, WA
BusinessView all jobs at Aircare International