Human Resources Business Partner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international - with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
AIRBUS requires that all employees, temporary workers, and contractors of Airbus will be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022 or prior to employment. This position requires proof of vaccination or, if not vaccinated, an approved accommodation for medical or religious reasons per the Airbus process upon hire.
This position can be located in Herndon, Va or Mobile, AL
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) provides senior level HR support to their customers at Airbus. Their broad knowledge of HR programs and practices enables them to guide and advise on all HR topics, both operational and strategic. The HRBP is responsible for delivering high quality, customer-focused service, supporting all levels of employees by developing, implementing, administering and maintaining HR projects, programs, processes and policies, as well as supporting employee engagement. This position will work with individuals and teams, both nationally and internationally to deliver projects on behalf of Airbus teams.
- HR Strategy: 55%
- Policies & Programs: 25%
Other duties as assigned: 20%
- Drive and deliver high quality project work for the benefit of Airbus organizations in the US and globally. This type of work requires exemplary team working abilities across different geographical locations, time zones and cultures.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Relevant Human Resource generalist experience is required, experience working in a multi-functional international environment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Demonstrated coaching skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to turn thoughts and concepts into reality.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local employment law, and HR regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field is desirable.
- 10+ years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- SPHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Previous experience working in a multi-cultural environment, International experience preferred.
- Exceptional leadership, negotiation and facilitation skills, experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute.
- Well-organized and self-directed, and an engaged, collaborative team player.
- Customer focused with a strong business orientation
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with other employees, subsidiaries and international colleagues; must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work directly with management, senior management, and group executives locally and internationally, building consensus to achieve required solutions
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Superior written, presentation and oral communication, interpersonal and consultative skills, as well as effective result-oriented problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Spanish, French or German language skills would be considered an asset. Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication ability required, both written and oral across a variety of subject areas.
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Proficient in MS Office.
- 10-15% Domestic and International
- Authorized to Work in the US
As a leader in our field, Airbus in America provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Airbus Americas