Administrative Assistant - Airbus Corporate Jet (Contract)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international - with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
AIRBUS requires that all new employees and temporary workers of Airbus be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Airbus allows candidates who are not fully vaccinated at the time of hire a reasonable amount of time to obtain vaccinated status. This position requires vaccination against COVID-19 or, if applicable, an approved accommodation for religious or medical reasons.
Position Summary: The Administrative Assistant to the ACJ Americas team performs a wide range of general administrative support duties for the VP of Commercial and sales directors of the ACJ office. This position is in charge of taking Minutes of Sales team Meetings, all internal catering activities, restaurant and executive transportation reservations. The Admin will draft letters, book travel and prepare and submit expense reports and Gifts and Hospitality applications for all Sales Directors and Managers. The Administrative Assistant to the Commercial team works to maintain office organization, team cohesiveness and inclusion, as well as managing procedural information and keeping track of member's availability and travel through the Team Calendar.
Agenda Management, Travel & Support: 50%
- The Administrative Assistant is in charge of assisting executives at the VP and sales director with extensive administrative experience, they maintain excellent communication with other executive teams and work to make sure that travel bookings and drafting of documents are accurate and produced in a timely manner.
- The VP of Commercials office and assistant work in conjunction with the HO Administration to make sure that while he works from a remote office, his administrative requests are handled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, conferences, and travel agendas.
- Receive and screen telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors; make calls related to department matters.
- Prepare expense reports, Gifts and Hospitality applications and reconcile against corporate credit cards.
- Organize and maintain correspondence and records, following up on pending matters with limited direction.
- Prepare and collate presentations and reports for the department.
- Take Minutes for Sales Meetings.
Office organization, supplies and catering requests: 50%
- Arrange for meeting rooms, catering, and equipment set-up.
- Maintain the office areas organized and coordinate cleaning and or Facilities requests as needed from the cleaning crew and Airbus Facilities team.
- Provide assistance to other Administrative Assistants with meeting preparations and catering.
- Support basic research requirements for various special projects including coordination of outside consultants.
- Send sales material via DHL to potential customers
- Order supplies as needed and organize received orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training
- Minimum 5 years proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and solid problem solving skills
- Working experience in international context and highly complex matrix organizations
- Event management experience desirable
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Solid customer service experience required.
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Excellent communication skills required; both verbal and written in English, Spanish (desirable)
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office required / G-Suite preferred
- Proficiency with Concur, WebEx Meetings preferred
- Authorized to Work in the US
Direct Reports: Exempt: 0
This position requires light lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling, sitting, standing, squatting/kneeling, walking, speaking, hearing, vision, manual dexterity, travel.
Equal Opportunity: Airbus Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Airbus Group is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
As a leader in our field, Airbus Group provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
As a matter of policy, Airbus Group does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus Group does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Employment with Airbus Group is at will, meaning either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
This position is a temporary (contract) position with no specific time period but could be extended or shortened as needed. Contractors are employed by a 3rd party vendor and placed on assignment to Airbus in America.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Airbus Americas