Machine Balance and Assembler
- Over a month ago
Balance and troubleshoot industrial fan assemblies in order to eliminate excessive vibration meeting industry standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Utilize computerized balancing equipment to eliminate imbalance in rotating assemblies and reduce vibration to industry standards
- Must be comfortable with the connection of high voltage equipment
- Gain full knowledge and ability to assemble complete fans
- Work closely with other departments to resolve problems
- Use ERP to record jobs
- Ensure work is complete to internal and external quality standards
- Complete work within given timelines
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met
- Use of approved safety glasses, safety shoes and hearing protection when in the shop
- Perform all job duties in a manner safe to self and others
- Perform other duties as assigned
This job does not have any supervisory responsibility
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform assignments with instruction regarding tasks required and expected results, generally under minimal supervision from managers or higher-graded personnel.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities with frequent interruptions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of electricity and electrical connections
- Minor welding required to affix balance weights on rotational elements.
- Strong attention to detail along with a mindset of independent critical thinking and problem solving.
- Use of computerized equipment to measure and troubleshoot vibration.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Laser Alignment Tools
- Tape Measure
- Feller Gauges
- Variable Frequency Drive
- Machinery Analyzer
- Overhead Cranes
- Welding Machine
Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language. Ability to effectively interpret and translate instructions to other employees in a professional and respectful manner. Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret instructions, short correspondence, memos, operating and maintenance manuals, and procedure manuals.
Ability to move or transfer products with an overhead crane. Ability to lift 50 -75 lbs. regularly and 100 lbs. occasionally. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Noise level is moderate to high.
Majority of the work is indoors.
AirPro Fan & Blower Co.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?