In Shop Automotive Technician (Signing Bonus up to $3000) West Chester PA
Tired of tool bills and the physical demands of the automotive mechanics trade but still want to use your talents? Want to get off flat rate and enjoy a stable and predictable paycheck? We pay Hourly!
In Shop Automotive Technician
TheIn-Shop Automotive Technician works within our customer's body shop repair facility. This position assists the shop in facilitating diagnostic pre scans and post scans using the AirPro scan tool on vehicles involved in collisions. In addition, he/she will facilitate performing ADAS calibration and target setups within the shop on vehicles that require calibrations. Training provided for qualified candidates.
Reports to: This position currently reports to the Field Operations Manager and Field Services Manager
Essential Functions (Duties are performed in an automotive body shop environment)
- Prepare vehicles and initiate all diagnostic scans using the AirPro scan tool.
- Work with body shop front end personnel to ensure incoming and outgoing body shop vehicles are scanned and calibrated according to needs
- Set up targets to calibrate ADAS systems according to manufacturer requirements
- Responsible for test driving and/or moving customer vehicles
- Work with shop personnel on damaged vehicles such as; checking and replacing fuses and/or checking electrical connectors that may be impacting the scan process. (Body repairs are not required)
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in e-learning or other training sessions to stay well-informed with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Adhere to all company and body shop policies, procedures, safety, and environmental rules
- Perform visual inspections on the vehicle and alert shop to possible hidden damage
AirPro Diagnostics/Nationwide PartsChadds Ford, PA
AutomotiveView All AirPro Diagnostics/Nationwide Parts Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.