The Residential HVAC Service Technician is primarily responsible for delivering a 5-Star customer experience by maintaining and servicing equipment for our amazing customers. This position requires a focus on diagnosing residential equipment and educating the customer so they can make informed decisions regarding their home’s comfort. Service Technicians perform repairs and create replacement leads for the Comfort Adviser team when repairing the system is no longer practical. This is a full-time position.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, the Service Manager, parts and installation team as required
- Keep customer informed of job status and ensure customer satisfaction before leaving a job
- Maintain a clean vehicle, inside and out
- Maintain truck inventory records
- Properly complete all required paperwork
- Clean up job site, leave customer’s home better than you found it
- Join the On-Call rotation
- Always look professional
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in all training so you can continue to grow and develop professionally
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least one-year of field experience diagnosing and repairing residential HVAC equipment
- The desire to be recognized as a great technician
- Great communication skills—much of what we do involves educating customers
- Team-focused attitude
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages plus Bonuses for Unlimited Earning Potential
- Company supplied vehicle that you take home at night
- Medical Insurance – We pay 100% for you, and offer affordable family plans
- iPad tablet and integrated software to make your job easier
- 401K Plan with a 4% company match!
- A family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect that you bring that same caring attitude when you join. We do more than work together with company events, contests, family outings, and a true concern for your quality of life. We turn work into home, so you can focus on WOW-ing our customers.