HVAC Lead Installer
AirCo Ltdis a leading provider of heating and air conditioning solutions for the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. We are looking for residential installers to join our team. This position allows for growth and advancement. This is more than just a job, it is a career!
Why work with AirCo:
- Opportunity to participate in a highly competitive compensation plan
- Positive environment with career path advancement opportunities
- Year round work
- Great reputation built around loyal customer base
- Great benefits package
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- PaidTime Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Company provided uniforms
- Company provided phone and service ipad
- 3+ years HVAC installation experience.
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
- EPA certified.
- Ability to obtain all installer based NATE Certifications and maintain certification.
- Ability to attend in house and field training courses.
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems.
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems.
- Ability to train and supervise others.
- Exceptional safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems.
- Test and balance duct systems for proper airflow.
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and light commercial.
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customers as well as company.
- Ability to carry or lift minimum 50 pounds.
- Completion of HVAC trade school.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Energetic personality.
- Well organized and ability to work independently.
AirCo Air Conditioning