- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
The AirClean Systems Service Technician reports directly to the Service Manager and provides technical support to customers via phone, email and other necessary forms of communication, up to and including onsite visits. Utilizing training, experience and through communication with other departments within AirClean Systems, you will resolve customer issues and provide documentation of these issues. The information provided from these issues will assist in future product improvement and development.
Essential Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Receives and resolves external customer generated telephonic, e-mail and in-person technical service and repair issues related to customer equipment.
· Creates service documents and assist in maintaining the central repository files and database, of all customer-owned equipment.
· Issue and track customer RMA's through the use of our ERP system.
· Assists in the attainment of a high level of customer feedback, complies with quality standards, and executes service plans.
· Maintains accountability-of and accurate inventories-for AirClean Systems or Mystaire equipment and spare-parts.
· Performs service work on customer-owned equipment at off-site work locations within the United States.
· Assists in the installation of customer-owned equipment at customer work locations within the United States.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job duties.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 3+ years of service within a technical service environment
· Strong verbal, interpersonal, and oral communication skills with effective writing and graphical skills
· High level of computer proficiency including MS Office Suite, Word, Excel and CRM/ERP business systems applications
· High level of customer service and satisfaction skills
· Associates Degree from accredited college or university or equivalent
· Applicable device, IT, or Electrical Industry Professional Certification(s)
· Certification experience
· Ductless fume hood experience
· Errors and mistakes are kept to a minimum because follow-up review is completed
· Foster a team environment between engineering, management, production and marketing to ensure corporate goals are achieved
· Develop and maintain a creative environment for new ideas and inventions
· Exceptional customer service is provided
· Accurate and proper repair advice is provided
· When required to travel, meet all travel deadlines
· Complete repairs in a timely, professional and competent manner
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC offices.
Terms of Employment
This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position.
The general hours shall be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour break for lunch.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and various electrical components. Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and warehouse environments, but can also consist of onsite visits to hospitals, laboratory, and law enforcement facilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and/or walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and reach with arms or hands. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 100 pounds.
Travel up to 50% of employee working hours may be required.
Compensation package includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance and Teladoc after a 60 day introductory period. The Company offers a 401k plan with employer contribution. The Company offers paid time off and paid holidays.
Employees must be authorized to work lawfully for any employer in the United States. AirClean® Systems and Mystaire, Inc. prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information
Established in 1992, AirClean® Systems is the largest North American manufacturer of ductless laboratory safety equipment and forensic containment solutions. We are an international company with divisions in the US and Australia, as well as distributors worldwide. AirClean® Systems products are used by major pharmaceutical companies, petroleum companies, federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, schools, colleges, universities and medical institutions worldwide.Many of our products can even be seen in popular television dramas and movies. For further information about us please visit our website at www.aircleansystems.com/.
2179 E. Lyon Station RoadCreedmoor, NC