SUMMARY: Responsible for preparing reporting of operating metrics, general ledger entries, reconciliations, and weekly payroll processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for monthly financial close activities for selected general ledger areas, and for preparing account reconciliations for selected balance sheet accounts.
- Process payroll data, including detail such as hours worked, taxes, insurance, and employee identification numbers from time sheets and other records. Investigates discrepancies and prepares control tables.
- Payroll processing and reporting. Records changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records. .
- Prepares analysis of payroll data as required and identifies and corrects errors.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of payroll records at all times.
- Assist with audits of financial information
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS. AND ABILITIES Requires knowledge typically acquired through: Completion of a four year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, two to three years related experience or training; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience, .Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents, Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and internal and external customers. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, and controls, and reach with arms and hands, The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
WORK ENVIR0NMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
ITAR COMPLIANCE This position requires access to or use of information which is subject to the federal International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants for this position must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines "U.S. Person" as U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., person admitted as a refugee to the U.S., person granted asylum in the U.S., or person granted the status of alien lawfully admitted for temporary residence to the U.S. under 8 U.S.C. §1160(a) (for special agricultural workers) or 8 U.S.C. §1255(a)(1) (an amnesty program).
AirBorn, Inc. is an EOE/Disability/Veteran Employer