We is seeking a full-time Supervisor for our overnight aircraft cleaning business. This position is Monday-Thursday, ten (10) hour shifts. The successful candidate will be responsible to oversee the operations and support the Manager to ensure that the company is providing professional and quality service. Applicant should have experience in the following:
- Previous experience supervising/coaching/leading 10+ employees.
- Proven ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Previous experience working in all weather conditions (sun, rain, snow etc.) as 90% of the day is spent in and out of the weather.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic
- High integrity
- Excellent attendance
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass a Criminal History Records Check (CHRC)
- Ability to pass a DOT drug screen
Drug Free Workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Air To Ground Services
Why Work Here?We provide detailed cleaning services and cleaning programs to the aviation industry.
Exciting opportunity with a benefit package.