Air Stream Air Conditioning Corp. has an excellent Temporary-->Regular role for a qualified BID COORDINATOR with our growing organization.
The Bid Coordinator is responsible for coordinating scheduling, appointment-setting and other administrative activities for the Installation Sales Department in our busy HVAC company. The Bid Coordinator is responsible for scheduling all commercial initials, work orders, and service requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing support and assistance to Installation Department senior leadership team as required
- Coverage for company and department phones
- Coordinating and implementing scheduling and other administrative activities
- Creating and updating scheduling calendars
- Researching inquiries for Project Managers on daily project information requests; providing logistical information
- Coordinating necessary paperwork with Installation team members
- Performing data entry of labor paperwork (time sheets, service requests, etc.)
- Providing quality service to external and internal clients
- Performing miscellaneous administrative duties including typing, filing, copying and answering phones
- Operating personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software
- Exercising administrative judgment; assuming responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area
- Performing other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
· High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
· Two or more years Customer Service experience required
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Excellent computer skills; ability to type 40 wpm
· Excellent customer relationship skills
· Excellent organization skills
Air Stream Air Conditioning Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.