Due to Growth, we have an immediate need for a territory sales representative. We pride ourselves in hiring representatives that will maintain professional, courteous, honest and helpful relationships with all existing and potential customers. We are looking for long-term people that want to work and be appreciated for their efforts. Industrial equipment is a fast, changing, and exciting market to work in.
• Prospect, source, and maintain quality customers in assigned area
• Identify sales prospects, targets, markets
• Manage, call on, and sell products to customers
• Introduce new products and service upgrades
• Study customer needs and coordinate customer service
• Present sales materials, exhibits, and promotional programs
• Prepare and present quotes, proposals, pricing, and credit terms to customers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS :
• Four year degree preferably in business or marketing and / or two years industrial sales.
• Independent self-starter
• Organized • Solutions oriented
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Basic mechanical and technical aptitude
The company offers competitive wage based on experience, benefits include a 401k match, Health, Dental, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time