Air Pros, is a fast growing, Florida Based HVAC Company seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team!
Commercial HVAC Technician Job Description:
-Perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems.
-Repair customer’s products such as heat pumps, ventilation systems, gas furnaces, steam and water towers, cooling towers, burners, rooftop package units, VRV systems, motors, all while providing top notch customer service.
- Refrigeration knowledge a must!
- Investigates problems and performs repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
- Maintain a high quality of service at all times
- Meet key productivity metrics and goals as set by the company
- Think outside the box on ways to enhance service and customer experience
- Maintain truck stock and inventory within company guidelines
- Follow truck maintenance schedule and keep an organized and clean truck/ workspace Job
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well on a team - 5+ years’ experience in HVAC service and repair
- EPA Universal
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license - Must pass pre- employment background check