Local CDL-A Truck Driver - $90k + $10k Sign-on Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Would you like to join a fleet of truck drivers recognized for excellence in safety, customer service and outstanding performance? Air Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial gases and has full time Class A Truck Driver positions available at our Lancaster, PA facility.
Our truck drivers are the face of Air Products, and we are looking for people to join our team!
Check it out!
- We are currently offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus!
- The average first year earning potential is $90,000.
- Click Here to check out our videos on YouTube.
Our dedicated team of independent drivers are required to safely deliver liquid nitrogen, oxygen and argon to customers within a 250-mile radius of the terminal. With your safety being our number one goal, many of our drivers have achieved 1 Million safe miles and have been recognized for their achievements. As a driver you will enjoy quarterly safety/performance bonuses up to 6%, very affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, 8 paid holidays, 2 weeks' vacation, and the opportunity to drive new equipment. So, stop breaking your back loading/unloading freight and join a team that has a 10% nationwide turnover with a stable workload all year long.
- Home daily
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- On site mechanics/shop
- No back breaking loading/unloading of freight
- Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid training
- Company-provided PPE (including new boots each year)
- Proven history of employment stability
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
- Minimum 2 years, current tractor-trailer experience
- Proven solid, safety record and stable work history
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.Why Work Here?
Fortune 500 company in business over 80 years and known as a hire to retire company with very low turnover.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.