Class A TEAM TRUCK DRIVER - $125/yr - $10k Sign On Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $125,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Would you like to join a fleet of drivers recognized for excellence in safety, customer service and outstanding performance? Air Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial gases and has full time Class A Team Truck Driver positions available at our Chandler, AZ facility.
Our truck drivers are the face of Air Products, and we are looking for people to join our team!
Check it out!
We are currently offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus!
- The average yearly earning potential is $125,000
- Quarterly safety/performance bonuses up to 6%
We are seeking career minded, qualified drivers who wants to bring their experience to an established, global organization recognized for safety, professional excellence and dedication to our employees. We want teammates who value diversity, are versatile and are committed to delivering outstanding service.
Drivers will be required to safely deliver liquid and bulk Hydrogen, Oxygen, Argon, or Nitrogen to Air Products plants and customers throughout the US. Delivery will include drop and hook of liquid Hydrogen containers and some pressure offloading of bulk Helium. There is a requirement to be able to work in a TEAM driving environment. Drivers will get a minimum of two loads per week, with scheduled home time. So join a team that has a 10% nationwide turnover today and enjoy a stable workload all year long.
- Weekly work schedule with two consecutive days off
- No back-breaking loading/unloading of freight
- Very Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid training and company provided PPE
- On site shop
- Valid Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Minimum 3 years current tractor-trailer experience
- Proven solid, safety record and stable work history
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED
To learn more, visit Airproducts.com/drivers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.Why Work Here?
Fortune 500 company in business over 80 years and known as a hire to retire company with very low turnover.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.