CDL A TEAM Truck Driver - Benefits Day 1 - 125k+
- Posted: over a month ago
- $125,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Would you like to join a fleet of drivers recognized for excellence in safety, customer service and outstanding performance? Air Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial gases and has full time Class A Team Truck Driver positions available at our Decatur, AL facility.
As a dedicated Team Truck Driver we require you to safely deliver liquid hydrogen to our customers and plants in the Western half of the US and into Canada. You and your co-driver will work a schedule of 5 days on, then 2 days off. Those 2 days are time spent at home, not on the road. There are no backhauls for this type of work, so, you will be home after 5 days out.
With your safety being our number one goal, many of our drivers have achieved 1 Million safe miles and have been recognized for their achievements. Check out the full list by clicking this link; Safety Milestones.
We’re proud to highlight that we have a 10% driver turnover, nationwide. We have drivers that have made careers with Air Products, spending 30 years and more with the company. So, if you’re looking for a career opportunity with stability and a steady workload apply today.
Our truck drivers are the face of Air Products, and we are looking for people who are conscientious, responsible and dedicated to safety!
Check it out!
- Average 1st year earning potential: $125,000+
- Quarterly safety/performance bonuses up to 6%.
- On site mechanics/shop
- No back breaking loading/unloading of freight
- Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-provided PPE (including new boots each year)
- Team driving capability
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Minimum 2 years, current tractor-trailer experience
- Proven solid, safety record and stable work history
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- High school diploma or GED
To learn more, visit About Air Products.com/drivers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.Why Work Here?
Fortune 500 company in business over 80 years and known as a hire to retire company with very low turnover.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.