- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
San Jose, CA
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our successful, stable company in the always-in-demand air filtration industry. We are Air Products Group, Inc., and for over 20 years, our small woman-owned and operated company has grown to a service an influential customer base that is ever expanding in an industry that is ever growing.
As an Administrative Assistant your primary role will customer-focused, and you’ll need to be operationally efficient in Microsoft based programs and customer service driven. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for walk-in/will call business, handling incoming calls and you will also work closely with the owner of the company and support our outside sales team. We're looking for a high-energy candidate who is also highly outgoing and friendly, an extremely organized multi-tasker with excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- Generous pay based on experience and performance
- Great TEAM environment
- Excellent benefits package including:
- Health Insurance for Employee
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Administrative Assistant - Basic Job Description:
· Answer phones and greet customers
· Process Will Call and walk-in orders
· Schedule deliveries and maintain delivery calendars
· Prepare communications such as emails, invoices, statements, and other correspondences
· Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
· Assist with managing accounts
· Bookkeeping, accounts receivable
· Upkeep of office and restocking supplies
· Developing and maintaining customer relationships
· Willingness to help in warehouse as needed, to pull orders, etc.
· Schedule and coordinate staff meetings
· Coordinate Team building events, lunches, etc.
Administrative Assistant - What we are looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as Quickbooks programs
- Upbeat, outgoing with a positive attitude displaying a natural ability to excel in customer service
- Multi-tasting ability is a must
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize projects and responsibilities
- Acting with integrity, honesty, and dependability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working with a desire to not only succeed but grow within the company.
- MUST BE VACCINATED
Air Products Group, Inc.
AddressSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Air Products Group, Inc.