HVAC Technician 1
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Air Performance Service is looking to add to our experienced team of commercial HVAC technicians. We strive to be a people of not only our word but also our actions and are excited to grow our team! We are looking for technicians that are passionate about providing excellent service and being a part of a unified, trustworthy team all working towards the same common goal.
Provide expert preventative maintenance service in a safe, conscientious, and professional manner while striving to
exceed our high-end, commercial real estate customers’ expectations. Lead a team of apprentices and/or other
technicians during preventative maintenance inspections. Follow professional development plan to accomplish
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Oversee productivity of team and status of preventative maintenance inspections
• Perform maintenance and diagnose commercial HVAC equipment
• Provide excellent craftsmanship and quality of work
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment, including the proper use of PPE
• Maintain a fully stocked and clean company vehicle
• Coordinate and maintain company-issued tools and equipment
• Complete accurate timecards, service activities, and inspection reports
• Regularly communicate with team, PM Coordinator, and PM Supervisor
• Regularly communicate with customer regarding arrival, issues found, and departure
• Other duties, as needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• 1 year of commercial/industrial HVAC experience
• Associates degree, or equivalent experience and training
• Ability to lead and train a team of apprentices
• Tech registration with TDLR
• EPA Universal Certification
• Provide basic hand tools, i.e. gauges, meter, screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, etc.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and a smartphone
• Ability to perform basic trouble shooting/system analysis
• Self-sufficient, while maintaining team structure
• Driven and passionate about our company vision and serving our customers
• Willing to seek training, coaching, and expand knowledge of the industry
• Flexibility to work overtime and weekends, as needed
• Ability to pass a background check and drug test
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years of registered driving history
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Must be able to lift and maneuver large, heavy equipment, parts, and tools, weighing in excess of 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work on ladders, lifts, and from high elevations
• Must be able to work in confined spaces
• Must be able to work in extremely hot and cold climates
Air Performance Service of Central Texas
13405 Immanuel Rd. Bldg.2 Ste 2A PflugervilleRound Rock, TX
Get fresh Commercial HVAC Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.