Established Air Conditioning company seeking a Service Manager to join our Team!
To manage the daily operations of the Service Team. This includes overseeing the dispatching and efficiencies of the service technicians and department. The Service Manager is expected to handle all aspects of the service department and to ensure it's continued profitability and growth.
- Responsible for the profitability of the service department
- Responsible for making sure that all Service Technicians are properly trained.
- Supervises the Service Dispatcher and parts person.
- Review all service invoices daily, this includes comparing time cards to the invoices and spot checking pricing.
- Order parts as needed, as parts are received pull work order and have dispatcher schedule work.
- Responsible for determining and setting service inventory policies
- Securing work for the service department, revenue generation.
- Help Service Technicians out in the field when appropriate
- Make sure that all service vehicles are clean, stocked, running properly etc.
- Plan for seasonal fluctuations in the business by making sure maintenance contracts are offered to all customers and meeting contract sales goals.
- Maintenance of Service inventory stock
- Customer service.
- Quote retrofit jobs "on demand".
- Quote large repair jobs and obtain approval from customers.
Seven (7) years' experience in the HVAC industry.
A minimum of 5 years of management experience
The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Demonstrate efficient & effective problem solving
Experience with residential & light commercial HVAC troubleshooting
Strong attention to the details
TEAM player - a Must!
Computer proficiency in Windows and Mac
The ability to interact with clients and staff in a professional manner
Benefits and Perks
$52,000 annual salary + bonus
Medical & AFLAC Disability Insurance
Holidays & Vacation time off
Company phone & Vehicle
Air On Demand