Airfield Ramp Supervisor
Air Fayre CA Inc Gardena, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $41,600 to $58,240 Yearly
Air Fayre is an in-flight caterer providing the world’s major airlines out of LAX delicious inflight food and beverage services that make travelers and crews happy.
Air Fayre has a winning team recognized by airline clients for top performance in terms of food, on-time service, and client satisfaction - achieved through our attentive employees. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction in this exciting industry!
Position: Airfield Ramp Supervisor, Gardena, CA and LAX
We have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Airfield Ramp Supervisor to lead a team of Catering Service Representatives (CSR’s) catering aircraft at bustling LAX.
The Airfield Ramp Supervisor is responsible for managing people and performance on the airfield while maintaining great account relations with the airline. This includes ensuring Catering Service Representatives (CSR’s) and trucks are positioned to cater flights on time, that protocols are adhered to, and irregular operations are managed to get flights out on time.
- Ensure people and trucks in positioned to cater flights on time
- Monitor CSR adherence to work and safety protocols and provide instruction
- Deal with issues and assist when irregular operations require extra support
- Manage CSR performance for improvement and high morale
- Help figure out ways to improve ways of working
- With airline catering or airport operations role.
- Team leader or supervisor in a transportation/assembly/ or logistics operation.
- Gets satisfaction monitoring completion of work to safety or procedural standards and improving performance through positive, trusting relationships with direct reports and clients.
- Likes to, can and does engage with people. Willing to explain and instruct fellow team members and to make improvements stick
- Highly responsive to obstacles, customer-focused, positive, and can-do
- Willing to adapt to 24/7 shifts and working hours; may work some weekends and night
Air Fayre offers benefits including
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent remuneration
- Medical, Dental, Vision for employees & dependents at 80% premium sponsorship.
- Free short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance
- 2-4 weeks paid vacation
- 401K with a match
- You can realize job security and job satisfaction. You can take the opportunity to learn new skills, and to move up.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Air Fayre CA Inc
TravelView all jobs at Air Fayre CA Inc