Air Dynamics Industrial Systems Corporation, based in York County, Pa, was founded in 1991 as a turnkey supplier of Industrial Ventilation Systems, Industrial Vacuum Systems and Pneumatic Conveying Systems. We continue to innovate and advance the state of the art in virtually everything we do. We have an immediate need for a hands-on Sheet Metal Fabrication Lead with supervisory experience.
As the Sheet Metal Fabrication Lead, you will have hands on experience and knowledge of laser cutting, CNC brake press forming, CNC roll forming plus oversee 5-10 shop/field personnel. Ideal candidate will have experience from cutting to final paint. Ability to design in sheet metal using CAD required. You will be a key member of the production team to ensure efficient and on time delivery of quality equipment. This is a hands-on position. Our job duties would include:
· Directly supervise the fabrication and weld/assembly of products.
· Testing and commission the equipment
· Quality control; first run accuracy.
· Upkeep and maintenance of the facility and equipment.
· Develop tool and equipment inventories
· Create standard production processes for different product lines
· Plan and lead field installation.
· Standardize shipping & receiving activities.
· Communicate when purchased components are delivered to project management.
· Establish standardized production processes.
This is a small Veteran owned company that is looking to grow. US Department of Defense government contract compliance required. As a member of the team you will help define the direction of the company as we achieve our goals.
- Minimum 5+ years of supervision and production (timely assembly and delivery) experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience and knowledge of process of laser cutting required
- 12T CNC Brake Press experience required
- Welding TIG/MIG and sheet metal fabrication experience required
- Willingness and ability to work in a shop environment.
- Be able to read blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Associate Degree in a manufacturing field from an accredited program desired.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Knowledgeable in the mechanical and electrical assembly and troubleshooting.
- Must be a self-starter always looking for the next task to be completed.
- Able to lift 50 lbs regularly.
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% of the time.
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity for professional growth reward in a friendly, non-smoking environment. Please send resume with salary requirements to: Attn: PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR at email@example.com. EOE