Air Dynamics Industrial Systems Corporation, based in York, Pa, was founded in 1991 as a turnkey supplier of Industrial Ventilation Systems, Industrial Vacuum Systems and Pneumatic Conveying Systems. We continue to innovate and advance the state of the art in virtually everything we do.
We are seeking a full-time Electrician/ Electrical Installer with 5+ years’ experience with large assembly environment. This position will help to maintain state of the art industrial ventilation equipment, including but not limited to, dust collectors, central vacuums, down draft tables, environmental test chambers, and kitchen hoods/scrubbers.
As an Electrician for Air Dynamics your primary job duties would include:
- Perform electrical wiring to build control panels.
- Maintain and install electrical services in building, including circuit breakers, running conduit, etc.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose production /manufacturing equipment.
- Perform wiring and preventive maintenance tasks on plant equipment.
- Perform machine changeovers for all plant processes and products.
- Completion of an accredited apprentice program, technical school program or college degree in the electrical field.
- At least five-year industrial electrical experience.
- Mechanical experience a plus.
- Familiarity with PLC, operation of digital drives, and setup and maintenance of complicated electrical equipment a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity for professional growth reward in a friendly, non-smoking environment. We request five (5) technical references from our top candidate. Please send resume with salary requirements to the email address in this posting: Attn: ELECTRICIAN. EOE