- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Expeditor’s primary duty is to ensure that all orders are accurate, prioritized by time and location, include all specialty shopping items, include all items, accouterments – are free of allergens, are HACCP compliant, and are packaged, labeled and delivered on time and to the accurate location.
Responsibilities and Associated Duties:
The Expeditor is responsible for prioritizing orders, pulling and packing orders, quality assurance, order completeness, appropriate packaging and labeling, delivery timing, miscellaneous procurement, and the overall compliance with ACES specifications associated with Air Chef/Air Culinaire orders.
• The “Expo” is responsible to carefully check all food quality, check against specifications and to ensure that the food matches the presentation provided in the specification as provided on Linkculinaire.com.
. • The Expo is responsible to relay feedback and suggestions to the Catering Director or General Manager to continue to monitor, maintain and improve quality as a primary responsibility in this role.
• The Expo will solve all issues following company procedures related to customer quality, satisfaction, safety, and cost.
• Further responsibilities may include picking up supplies as needed in the course of business and routine vehicle cleaning and maintenance
• Meet weekly with the GM to ensure ACW standards and procedures are accurately reflected in their day-to-day operations.
• Dress professionally and within the guidelines of Company procedures including the company approved uniform.
We offer full benefits:
- Healthcare benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Basic Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance are company paid benefits.
- We have a generous Paid Time Off Program
- 401K Retirement Plan, for eligible employees, (plan entry is the first day of the month following 30 days of employment, discretionary company match is 100% of the first 6% of participant contributions up to the contribution maximum for the 2023 Plan Year.
- In addition, there are other Supplemental Benefits. Air Culinaire Worldwide considers 30 worked hours a week a full-time employment status and all full-time employees qualify for benefits. See our benefits here Benefits Guide 2023
- Watch Me To Learn About How Exciting it is to Work for Air Culinaire Worldwide
This position description highlights a general description of duties and responsibilities. Employee(s) may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described herein, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the location or Company.
All new candidates will be required to submit the following:
• Background Check
• Drug Test
• MVR (need reasonably clean driving record)
*We are a promote-from-within company and top performers can achieve career goals quickly in this fast-paced growth organization!
Air Culinaire WorldwideSouth San Francisco, CA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Expeditor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.