We offer full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability), generous paid time off program, 401k match, & quarterly bonuses. Air Culinaire Worldwide considers 32 hours a week full time and all full time employees qualify for full time benefits.
The preeminent International private aviation catering and concierge services company has a rare opportunity for experienced foodie and culinary-arts professionals. We are internationally known as the highest quality and fastest growing in-flight private catering company in the world! The ideal candidate must possess strong food and beverage experience.
- Must be able to have strong cooking skills.
- Minimum of 3 years in casual dining/event catering or higher experience
- Must be able to legally drive and have a current valid drivers license.
- Positive attitude and team oriented
- Strong organization skills
- Open to new challenges and constant culinary learning
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All new culinary candidates will be required to submit the following:
- Drug Test
- MRV (clean driving record)
- Drug Test
*We are a promote-from-within company and top performers can achieve career goals quickly in this fast pace growth organization!