You will build and lead an ideal service department with the best in the business working with you.
- Recruit, hire, train and improve the field technicians.
- Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job.
- Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone every day for the entire department.
- Inspire technicians to hit their goals.
- Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You should have prior experience as a technician and we would prefer someone with some management experience.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).