Director of Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With continued business growth and expanding business initiatives, AirClean Systems, has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Director of Sales. Established in 1992, AirClean Systems is the largest North American manufacturer of laboratory safety equipment and forensic containment solutions. We are an international company with divisions in the US and Australia, as well as distributors worldwide. AirClean Systems products are used by major pharmaceutical companies, petroleum companies, federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies, schools, colleges, universities, and medical institutions worldwide. Many of our products can even be seen in popular television dramas and movies.
We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts.
Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading and motivating staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivating lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Developing and promoting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Drafting detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Working with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assessing costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimating sales volumes and profit for current and new products.
- Establishing a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meeting with sales managers to assess company performance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity of manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Active use of CRM, preference to HubSpot.
- Experience in medical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology or general scientific sales, with a capital equipment focus.
- Sales goals are achieved.
- Organize and deliver two staff training sessions: one to kick off the calendar year and a mid-year staff development workshop that review yearly progress and focuses staff on annual revenue goal set for calendar year.
- Increase channel representation through identification of new partners and successful onboarding and revenue generation
- High quality of Customer Service is displayed.
- Achieve a mastery in AirClean Systems products over the course of employment
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC offices.
Terms of employment
This is a full-time, exempt, salary position.
The core hours shall be Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 3:00pm. As a salaried employee you are expected to work at least forty (40) hours per week. Our flex schedule policy applies to you. You can flex around the core hours listed above to complete the remaining required hours in the office. You have the discretion for lunch and other breaks. We expect our managers to complete their work and manage their time as needed.
Work is regularly performed in an office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 10 pounds.
Travel to trade shows and other venues may be required.
Compensation package includes medical benefits, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, critical care insurance and Teladoc. The Company offers a 401K plan (both traditional and Roth options) with employer contribution. The Company offers an Employee Assistance Program. The Company offers paid time off and paid holidays.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Air Clean Systems
Get fresh Sales Development Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.