Customer Experience Specialist - Part Time
Air Canada ‘Aiea, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide customer service/experience
- Check in Passengers, issue boarding pass, seat selection and verify immigration documentation
- Check in baggage - ensure Company regulations regarding size/weight are complied with collect excess charges
- Make reservations
- Provide passengers with relevant information, including Customs and Immigration requirements
- Perform Baggage Tracing duties
- Coordinate the boarding of passengers onto the aircraft:
- Ensure safety procedures are followed
- Monitor carry-on baggage
- Assist passengers as required
- Operate loading bridges
- Handle disruptions, irate passengers/oversells and those affected by irregular operations
- Handle VIP's where applicable or no Concierge
- Assist physically challenged passengers ensuring that all DOT regulations, accommodating all needs.
- Handle and account for documents in accordance with Company regulations.
- May be required to service First Class Lounge to provide check in, information assistance etc. to passengers.
- Update records in PSS as required to ensure proper processing of passengers at next point of contact.
- Maintain all Company standards including Uniform.
- In the absence of Manager or Lead Customer Service Agents make, carry out and document decisions necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the work unit and protect Company interests
- Ensure that all necessary supplies and material are on hand in sufficient quantity
- Collect and compile statistical data
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st, 2021
- Must have an ability to use tact, good judgement and initiative;
- Must be capable of expressing self in a clear and pleasant manner;
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision;
- Must wear Company uniform as prescribed and conform to Company grooming standards;
- Must be able to stand for extended period of time;
- Must, after training, be able to efficiently use the Company's automated reservations, ticketing and baggage tracing systems;
- Must be able to lift seventy (70) lbs unaided;
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record;
- Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime when required/directed.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
- Required to wear Company provided hearing protection when working in designated high noise areas.
BusinessView all jobs at Air Canada