HVAC Service Technician
Air Blue Heating and Cooling, Inc. Romeoville, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $21 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, life insurance, medical
Air Blue Heating and Cooling, Inc. is looking to bring on HVAC Service Technicians and HVAC Installers to join our team!
Air Blue Heating and Cooling, Inc. has been in business since 2006. We are committed to provide excellent workmanship, but also long-lasting relationships build on honesty and integrity. Our goal is to continue to grow and become a trusted leader in our industry by continuing to offer the highest level of design installation and service to our customers. Our company has established an outstanding reputation for quality products and services. We credit this to every one of our employees and we hope that you will find Air Blue Heating and Cooling, Inc. a place to begin a rewarding career. We offer long term career opportunities for HVAC professionals who want to grow and have the potential to earn top pay.
As an HVAC technician, you may count on year-round full-time work. If you are self-motivated, good at problem-solving, like working with your hands and enjoy meeting new people every day, this is the job for you. At our company, our technicians are tasked with working on refrigeration, ventilation, cooling, and heating systems. Your job as an HVAC technician is to help our customers find a comfortable temperature, no matter what the weather is like outside, while helping them save money each month on utility bills without sacrificing comfort by offering options to improve the current system. HVAC technicians must be ready to repair, install or maintain all heating and cooling systems in a home or office building.
- Maintain, install, and repair air conditioning, ventilation, and heating systems.
- Working experience with furnaces, boilers, humidifiers, air conditioners, and rooftop units.
- Sell maintenance contracts to current customers to ensure products last longer. Perform preventative maintenance to increase the longevity of any HVAC system.
- Discuss various options with clients when it comes to heating and cooling systems and help them determine which option is best for their situation.
- Troubleshoot issues with a current system as they are noticed.
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings to keep temperature comfortable in the home or office.
- Travel to different homes and businesses throughout the day and determine problems to repair or replace the system before the customer is inconvenienced.
- Categorize and organize inventory to limit unnecessary losses to the company.
- Move to and from each job quickly to maximize your time during the day and ensure that as many customers as possible are helped.
· Chicago Area
· West Suburbs
· North Suburbs
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Current driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- EPA 608 - certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants.
- On the job training or experience
What we offer:
- Competitive pay $21 to $35 per hour based on experience.
- Bonus incentives
- 50% Health insurance reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Paid sick days.
- Paid lunches.
- Equipment discount
- Tool assistance
- Company vehicle that you can take home.
- Ongoing training
Air Blue Heating and Cooling, Inc.
513 N Wolf RdRomeoville, IL
ConstructionView all jobs at Air Blue Heating and Cooling, Inc.