Marketing & Sales Representative - Entry Level
The Entry Level Marketing Sales Representative position is a valued team member in the marketing and sales department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic sales strategy, direct marketing, and promotional techniques. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of our clients customers
- Problem solve and make professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm's clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends if apply for full time
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks broken up over the year for further training and meetings
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Why work here?
- Full Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Weekly Bonuses and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
About Aimark, Inc.:
Aimark, Inc. fosters growth by getting consumers excited. Our expertise, strategic connections, and flexible model allow us to create and share integrated messages that make it easy for companies to rise above the competition. We design, launch, and manage our customer acquisition solutions to build awareness, interaction, and trust.
At Aimark, Inc., we use our sharp outreach skills to build relationships and engagement on behalf of the clients we represent. We silence the chatter in the marketplace and capture consumer attention to drive growth. Our team-driven culture and guiding values are sure to enhance profitability. So, get in touch! You’ll quickly figure out why so many businesses succeed with us.
Company website: http://www.goaimark.com/