Hotel Front Desk Part Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Hampton Inn Appleton Fox River Mall Area is looking for a part-time, Front Desk Attendant to join their dynamic team. This position will also assist in other areas of the hotel. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Discover a new career at the newly renovated Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area. Our Appleton hotel is located 2 miles from the Appleton International Airport, just off of Interstate 41.
The Hampton Inn is managed by Aileron Management. Our goal is to empower our associates in the pursuit of a successful career - because when you grow, we grow. Our team is fun; our benefits are competitive; and our opportunities for career advancement are plentiful - but it's genuine passion for service that brings us all together. Sound like you? Check us out and apply for a new career today!
The Front Desk Attendant is responsible for greeting guests and managing all aspects of their accommodation while providing excellent customer service.
Job Duties Include:
- Greet and interact with guests in a warm, friendly and professional manner.
- Use computer system to make reservations, check-in and check-out hotel guests, and process payments.
- Provide highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guest's needs.
- Promptly handle guest service requests and guest complaints to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Respond to guests' inquiries about the hotel, and local area services and attractions providing accurate information.
- Listen attentively to guests and assists in resolving issues or concerns.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Must be able to work weekend and holiday shifts.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Double-time for working on company designated holidays
- Hilton employee Team Member Travel Program including up to 30 room nights per year from $35-$75 per night and 50% off at hotel operated restaurants
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
TourismView all jobs at Aileron Management