Front Desk Hampton Inn Full-time
- Posted: over a month ago
The Hampton Inn Appleton Fox River Mall Area is looking for a Front Desk Attendant to join their dynamic team.
Discover a new career at the newly renovated Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area. Our Appleton hotel is located 2 miles from the Appleton International Airport, just off of Interstate 41.
The Hampton Inn Appleton is managed by Aileron Management. We've built a vibrant culture where associates feel empowered and fulfilled, ready to enrich others and be enriched. When you grow, we grow. Our team is fun; our benefits are competitive; and our opportunities for career advancement are plentiful, but it's genuine passion for service that brings us all together. Sound like you? Check us out and apply for a new career today!
The Front Desk Attendant is responsible for greeting guests and managing all aspects of their accommodation while providing excellent customer service. This position will work 30 hours per week.
Job Duties Include:
- Greet and interact with guests in a warm, friendly and professional manner.
- Use computer system to make reservations, check-in and check-out hotel guests, and process payments.
- Provide highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests' needs.
- Promptly handle guest service requests and guest complaints to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Drive shuttle van.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Must be able to work some nights, weekends and holidays.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending/Dependent Care Account, Short-term Disability coverage
- Company-paid Telemedicine, Life and AD&D Insurance and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Up to 10 days of paid Vacation per year
- Up to 5 days of paid Sick time per year
- 7 paid Holidays per year
- Hilton employee Team Member Travel Program including up to 30 room nights per year from $35-$75 per night and 50% off at hotel operated restaurants
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
TourismView all jobs at Aileron Management