Front Desk Hampton Inn Full-time
- Expired: November 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Hampton Inn Appleton/Fox River Mall Area is looking for a full-time, Front Desk Attendant to provide exceptional customer service to our guests.
A typical day for a Front Desk Attendant includes greeting guests and managing all aspects of their stay while providing exceptional customer service. You will also be checking in and checking out guests as they arrive and depart.
Job Duties Include:
- Greet and interact with guests in a warm, friendly and professional manner.
- Use computer system to make reservations, check-in and check-out hotel guests, and process payments.
- Provide highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests' needs.
- Promptly handle guest service requests and guest complaints to meet and exceed guest expectations.
What would make me successful in this role?
- Passion for hospitality
- Motivated to enhance the guest experience
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Availability to work a flexible schedule: weekends, and holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans à Eligible 1st of the month after 30 days
- Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending/Dependent Care Account
- Short-term Disability & Accident plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation - up to 10 days per year
- Paid Sick time – up to 5 days per year
- 7 paid Holidays per year
- Referral Program à Earn $500 for referring someone
- Employee Recognition Program à earn gift cards
- Employee discounts
- Hilton employee Team Member Travel Program: up to 30 room nights per year from $35 and up, 50% off for family and friends, and 50% off at hotel operated restaurants
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Attention to detail
- Hotel experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
The Hampton Inn is managed by Aileron Management. Our goal is to empower our associates in the pursuit of a successful career - because when you grow, we grow. Our team is fun; our benefits are competitive; and our opportunities for career advancement are plentiful - but it's genuine passion for service that brings us all together. Sound like you? Check us out and apply for a new career today!
We're just off I-41, within walking distance of Fox River Mall, and three miles from Appleton International Airport.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Get fresh Part Time Front DESK Attendant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.