Aiea Heights Senior Living & Waialae Senior Living Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 to $56 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with great compassion and dedication to work alongside the Administrator
and our exceptional team in caring for our senior residents. Help our residents achieve the highest level of
independence and dignity for as long as possible. Assist in providing direction, supervision and evaluation of
all resident care. Coordinate nursing activities with families and the resident’s medical healthcare team.
* Assist the Administrator in overseeing the resident’s care to help residents achieve the highest level of
independence and dignity, for as long as possible.
* Assist in developing and implementing nursing care plans.
* Maintain accurate medical records, as required by the State of Hawaii – Dept. of Health, Office of Health
* Monitor for compliance of all policies and procedures.
* Lead and train caregivers, to ensure they follow policies and provide the resident’s with safe care.
* Help team members resolve conflicts and assist with professional development.
* Coordinate and work alongside the residents care giving TEAM – families, staff, physicians, therapists, etc.
Education and Experience
* Graduate of an accredited RN program in Hawaii
* Current State of Hawaii RN license
* Valid Hawaii driver’s license
* Current physical exam
* Current CPR and First Aid certifications
* Documented 2-step TB test a current TB test or CXR
* At least one year of previous experience working with seniors in a nursing facility or EARCH is preferred
* Maintain detailed records and document legibly and accurately.
* Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
* Record patients medical information and vital signs.
* Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients conditions to the resident’s physician and
* Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care
* Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
* Communicate with the Administrator, families and the resident’s medical team in making decisions and
* Collaborate with the care home’s staff, the resident’s medical team (PCP, therapists, case manager, etc.)
and family members,
to plan and provide exceptional health care to each resident.
* Plan, organize, and prioritize work.
* Assist in training caregivers to provide safe care.
Aiea Heights Senior Living & Waialae Senior LivingWhy Work Here?
Generous base pay with excellent commission bonuses
Senior Living Facility/ Adult Residential Care Home